1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening, at room temp
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup crushed candy cane, measure after crushing
- 1Directions:Prep Time: 10 mins.
- 2Total Time: 23 mins.
- 31 Preheat oven to 350. 2 Beat together the butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar. 3 Beat in the eggs, and vanilla extract. 4 Combine the baking soda, salt and flour in a small bowl. Gradually beat this mixture into the creamed mixture. 5 Beat well. 6 Stir in the crushed candy canes. 7 Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets by tsps; keeping 2" apart. 8 Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.