Makes 10-12 Individual Mini Cheesecakes
Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan wells with cupcake liner.
Jameson Oreo Cookie Crust
- 12 oreos
- 3 tablespoons Jameson Whiskey
Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse in three-four 2-second bursts. Pour Jameson whiskey in and pulse two more time to combine. Alternatively, place Oreos in a Ziploc and using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer, crush cookies and mix in Jameson whiskey. Measure out 1 tablespoon of Oreo crumb into each well and, using the bottom of a glass, firmly press Oreo crumbs down.
- 2 ½ blocks (20 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate
- ¼ cup Guinness
1. Add cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat until mixture is smooth. Add eggs in one at a time and beat on low after each addition until combined. Add vanilla and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and beat until combined.
2. Place two thirds of cream cheese batter in one bowl and add Bailey’s Irish Cream into it. Use a sturdy spatula or a wooden spoon to stir until combined.
3. Add chocolate and heavy cream into a bowl. Place bowl in the microwave and use 30-second intervals to melt mixture. Make sure to stir the mixture in between each interval until chocolate is melted and combined with heavy cream. Alternatively, place the bowl over (not on) simmering water and heat until mixture is melted and combined.
4. Allow melted chocolate mixture to cool for five minutes before adding it into the remaining cheesecake batter. Once added, stir until combined and then add Guinness and stir until combined.
1. Pour chocolate Guinness cheesecake mixture in first then pour Bailey cheesecake mixture on top. Using a skewer or the tip of a knife, stir mixture to create a swirling effect.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Let cheesecakes cool on oven rack with oven door open for an hour. Finished cheesecake will have a slightly sunken center.
Source: Endless Simmer