- 16 oz. Guinness Stout beer, divided use
- 5 envelopes of Knox gelatin, divided use
- 3oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 3oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Lightly mold with non-stick spray and then gently wipe away any excess. Only a very small amount is needed.
- Pour 12 oz. of Guinness into a shallow dish, making sure to pour gently to cause as little head as possible, then sprinkle 4 envelopes of gelatin on top. Set aside and allow gelatin to bloom for two minutes.
- Transfer mixture to the saucepan and heat over lowest setting until gelatin bloom melts and no lumps are visible, mixture will resemble syrup. Transfer mixture to a heat proof bowl and combine with remaining Guinness . To layer the Jell-o shot, split Guinness mixture in half. Using one half pour mixture into form a quarter of the way up.
- Chill for 5-10 minutes until solidified.
- In the meantime, pour Baileys and whiskey into a bowl and sprinkle remaining envelope of gelatin on top. Set aside for gelatin to bloom for two minutes.
- Transfer Bailey’s-whiskey mixture to a saucepan and heat over lowest setting. Drop one to two ice cubes into mixture to cool. Pour mixture on top of Guinness layer and chill for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour remaining half of Guinness mixture on top of Bailey’s and whiskey layer.
- To remove, press finger into center of Jell-o shot and using an offset spatula or butter knife gently pop out Jell-o shot.
- To prevent the mixtures from solidifying while waiting for layers, gently stir mixture every now and again.
- Shots can be made 1 day in advance.