· ¾ cup sake
· 16oz lychee, peeled and seeded (approximately 20-22 regular size lychees)
· 8 oz honeydew, pureed (approximately ¼ of a regular size honeydew)
· Optional: Raspberries to garnish
1. Place limeade, sake, lychee and honeydew in a food processor or blender and process or blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Pour mixture through a medium strainer.
2. Pour strained mixture into popsicle forms —add raspberries now if you are garnishing the popsicles—and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright.
3. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight.
4. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.