- 12 oz. white nectarine (approximately 2 large nectarines), pitted and skinned
- 6 oz. grapes ( approximately 1 cup), stemmed
- 12 oz. Pinot Grigio
- 4 oz. triple sec
1. Place nectarines and grapes in a food processor or blender and process or blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and process or blend until fully combined.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight.
3. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds