2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 1In large bowl, combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- 2Beat well.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Shape about 1/4 cup of dough smoothly around candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- 6Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 13-14 minutes or until light golden brown and puffy.
- 8Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
- 9Makes 20 HUGE cookies