How to make it
- Print the pinwheel on regular paper. Fold the paper in half, with the design on the outside, so that the two sides of the pinwheel line up. Cut out the pinwheel and cut along the marked slits.
- Decide which side you want to display on the outside of the pinwheel and place your pinwheel on a flat surface with that side down.
- Curl every other point towards the center of the pinwheel and secure them into place with a straight pin.
- Place the sharp end of the straight pin into a pencil-top eraser and your pinwheel is finished!
- Please watch children while they play with these pinwheels to make sure they do not pull the straight pin out of the eraser.