- For the Crust
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the Filling and Topping
- 1 3.4 ounce box chocolate pudding* (prepared according to directions for pie filling) OR 2 cups homemade chocolate pudding, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups (approximately) mini-marshmallows
- *Or 1 3.9 box of instant pudding. If you like a generous amount of chocolate filling, make two boxes of pudding. However, you will have leftover pudding that doesn’t fit into the pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
- Stir until the crumbs are damp and hold together.
- Transfer the crumbs to a 9-inch pie pan.
- Using the back of a spoon, press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Spoon the chilled pudding into the baked pie crust.
- Cover the top with mini-marshmallows.
- Preheat your broiler and toast the marshmallows under the broiler. Serve and enjoy. Store any leftover pie in the refrigerator.